In this post, I will show you exact and super-fast Trick to change 8 Ball Pool username/nickname easily on Andriod. Today every 8 Ball Pool Player wants to change their Profile name. Therefore, It’s my duty to provide you information about how to change profile names in 8 ball pools. But Miniclip has made it very difficult to do. It does not matter whether you’re Miniclip User or Facebook User and even Gmail User. To Change name in 8 Ball Pool, I will show you 2 Methods. In other words, you will be able to change the name in 8 Ball Pool on android and even on Pc using this simple trick.
So, here is the Screenshot that I have Changed Name in 8 Ball Pool using Android.
Account Name Change Trick: Method 1 (Android)
This trick is for Android. You can change the name in 8 Ball Pool using Android easily. Just Follow these Instructions.
Please Follow My Steps
- Create Fresh New GMAIL ID
Go to Page Signup or create an account Using GMAIL App. You must have Removed all other Google Accounts from your Device.
- Login to Your Miniclip or Facebook(8 Ball Pool) ID
Be Sure to Open that one which you are trying to Change your 8 Ball Pool Account/User Name.
- Now, go to Setting and Tap the Log in with Google Play
Now you have to wait there for some seconds.
- When Popup Displays Click on Next and From there Choose Your New Nickname/Username for 8 Ball Pool.
From here you can Easily Choose Your Name for 8 Ball Pool. Type your name Click Create.
- Congrats! You have Successfully Changed the name in 8 Ball Pool
If It Does Not Work For You. Let’s Try Another Method
Account Name Change Trick: Method 2 (Pc)
Because Pc users also want to change their 8 Ball Pool account name. So, here is a great method to do this.
If you feel hard to read then watch this video:
- Create an email account.
- Create New Facebook ID (Remember! to Choose First and Last Name as you want to display in your newly named 8 Ball account.
- Now Open Miniclip and Sign in to account which you want to change the name.
- Go to the setting and click on the account name option.
- Choose from two name options.
- Now, Save Settings.
- Now, You will Successfully Change your name in 8 Ball Pool on PC.
No, you will not. Nothing will lose.
It depends upon your doing Progress. It takes me about 2-3 mins.
You can normally log in to your account as before you log in. After that, you will be able to log in using Google Play Games.
If you are still having issues about how to change name in 8 ball pool. Please feel free to comment down. I will Answer your queries. Thanks for reading.